Our architects have excellent academic foundations and extensive professional experience. We strive to maintain high standard of professionalism throughout the various phases of the project.
Our goal is to provide unique responses to the individual needs of each client - believing that a successful design is an amalgamation of ideas from building owners and users, as well as the architects.
"Building Information Modeling (BIM) is becoming a focal point to integrate the various disciplines’ design elements into one inclusive model. IES team successfully saved valuable time for our Clients by performing clash detection at various stages of the design process. Our goal is to ensure all building’s systems components will be accurately installed as originally planned and with no interferences during construction”.
- Site Selection (Analysis & Planning)
- Project Phase Development
- Preliminary Schematic Design
- 3D Architecture Presentation of Proposed Exterior & Interior Areas
- Site Plan Review and Assistance with Submittals for City Approval
- Building Elevations, Floor Plans, Sections, & Details, Schedules Room Finishes
- ADA Design Compliance
- Furniture & Equipment Layout
- Green Building Design